Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ī Ŀ♡ѴƐ Y♡Ʊ ΛĿĿ! (αη∂ σтнєя яαη∂σм ησтєѕ)

I just want you all to know that while I don't have many views, followers, etc. yet, I really appreciate every single one of you that views my blog. I love you all!  I'm working on writing a story that I'll create a blog for, but I need to have more ideas to really begin in.

Actually I have two story ideas.

One is about a futuristic Dystopian Government, and 15 nominated representatices from five different sections of the country, who go through a series of trainings and preparation for a spy type mission in another country. I haven't really figured out everything with this one yet. It'll probably end up changing from what I wrote above. I'll let you know if it does. I haven't come up with a title for this story yet.

The second one is similar to a Romeo and Juliet type story, it's about an extremely wealthy girl who is expected to marry a family friend's son when she turns seventeen, but she's in love with a homeless boy who lives in the area. This story is going to be called ΛĿM♡SƬ Ŕ♡YΛĿ.

ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк؟ ємαιℓ мє ωιιтн αηу ι∂єαѕ αт ιм∂уιηgтσℓινє@gмαιℓ.cσм, σя ℓєανє α cσммєηт вєℓσω. тнαηк уσυ αℓℓ!

ԼƠƔЄ Ƴƛ!

No comments:

Post a Comment